I DON'T EVEN
moon-drop replied to your photo: so I can’t show the other half of the pic because… I want her hairrrrr *___* RIGHT? Ugh. I based her hair off of this girl I went to school with a few years ago…She and her brother have the BEST hair <3
Nearing Christmas and my heart is as fickle as ever… I saw him at the teater party about a week ago and it stirred my heart again… Probaby because that night I had a dream about him. In the dream he said something really rude to me, and I couldn’t say anything back. His brother saw and sent out an extremely embarrassing mass text to make me feel better. I ended up falling...
Everybody Come on FHQWHGADS!: textualharassment:... →
textualharassment: folkthepainaway: when are we going to stop pretending that baby it’s cold outside isn’t about date rape It isn’t. “Say, what’s in this drink?” was a common expression at the time the song was written, sort of like, “Hey, what’s going on here?” When you take things… Ugh I hate this song for the same reasons… She’s obviously saying No, man. :I
WORLD-BUILDING THURSDAY??: Leave a number or...
1. What are some of the tropes you would use to describe your characters?
2. What are some personal problems that your characters are dealing with?
3. What are your characters' morning routines?
4. What are your characters' favorite things to eat for breakfast?
5. What are your characters' favorite foods?
6. Do any of your characters have any odd/unusual/obscure interests?
7. What is an experience your characters most embarrassed about?
8. What is an experience your characters most proud about?
9. If your characters were to transition from their world to our world, how would they react?
10. What are some songs you associate with your characters?
11. Who is the first character you remember creating? If you still have this character, how much have they changed?
12. Who's the latest character you've created?
13. Do your characters live in the past, present, or future? If past or future, how far back/forward?
14. Are any of your characters religious? If so, to what extent? If not, what are their spiritual beliefs?
15. What do you like most about your characters?
16. What do you dislike most about your characters?
17. How would you get along with some of your characters?
18. What are some of your characters' talents?
19. If one of your characters had to choose between their life or a loved one's life, which would they choose?
20. What are some of your character's fears? Are they irrational, or have they resulted from a particular situation?
21. What are some gross habits your characters have?
22. What are some habits your characters would be embarassed about if people found out?
23. If your characters attend a school - or if they were to attend a school - what kind of students are they? (i.e. class clown, straight A student...)
24. (Directed to any characters who feel like answering) How are you doing today?
25. Are any of your characters inspired by other people, such as celebrities or people you know personally? If you don't mind explaining, what attributes do your characters have from these people?
26. What are some of your characters' body types?
27. What do your characters seek in a romantic relationship?
28. What are the fashion senses of some of your characters?
29. If any of your characters don't like food in general, why?
30. Tell us a random fact about your character!
31. What are some of the laws of the universe your characters live in?
32. Does the universe your characters live in have a god?
33. If the place your characters live in is different from ours, what makes it different?
34. Do ghosts or supernatural entities exist in your characters' world?
35. What kind of species live on the planet/in the environment your characters live in?
36. What is the climate like?
37. Is there an afterlife in your story's universe?
38. If there are supernatural entities in your universe, where did they come from?
39. If the world your characters live in are significantly different from ours, would you be able to live there? (If it's a place where humans are not supposed to live, imagine you've been given the ability to live there somehow.)
40. How safe or unsafe is the place your characters live in, and what makes it this way?
41. Does your world have multiple dimensions? If so, how many, and what happens in these dimensions?
42. How technologically advanced is the place your characters primarily live in?
43. Is the place your characters live in someplace people would want to go sightseeing in, or a tourist attraction?
44. Are there any other places in your characters' world that they want to travel to?
45. If there is a pop culture, what's considered "cool"? If there's no pop culture, what are some traditions that your characters follow that have been inherited from ancestors or the culture they were raised in?
How I art
saucyjudgminx: wowchristmas: teach me to art Accurate
My little sister called me skinny tonight
it left this really unattractive expression on my face and i was kinda speechless— My little sisters have only ever called us older ones fat or big. I was really taken aback. My older sister noticed and after awhile said “Just take it as a compliment and get back to eating.” Strange.
Last night I was handing out hugs like I was...
“YOU GET A HUG~ YOU GET A HUG~ AND YOU GET A HUG~ YOU GET ANOTHER ONE~ YOU— I DON’T KNOW YOU BUT YOU GET A HUG” I’m really not a huggy person. so I don’t know—
That awkward moment when you remember you spilled...
Reblog if you want anonymous opinions about you.
Went to a party with some of my former workers and my biffles and got drunk <3 I’ve only ever gotten tipsy, so that was a LOT of fun. Apparently I’m a lot funnier and louder as a drunk. I’m also not allowed to play video games. I get very angry and loud. Donkey Kong Country OTL I’ve played that game 10 billion times, and I died at the same part ahahaha—...
coming off the high and everbody and their mother posts horrible gifs and icons on dA and tumblr //sob
Smoked some salvia with my biffles, and talked about sex. What a fantastic night <3
She never liked the cold. Even as a child, she disliked the Chilean winter; the grey skies, snow in every direction, and the constant, constant cold…the only thing she looked forward to was the spring that came from a seemingly eternal winter. Rocío walked along a cleanly made path in the white blanket that surrounded her, as if she were going through some sort of garden...
themuseingsofmoi: So, my roommate and I have decided that we were meant to be roommates because after she made her “Cup of Noodles” we figured out that I love to drink the broth and she usually drains it. Thus, we have decided we are Ramen soulmates. Do not question our logic. Goodnight <3 Ella That’s awesome :DD My best friend and I are like that; She hates frosting, and I love...
tonight was a good night
Went over to a friend’s house with my best friend, and she cooked us some hella good food. Like. I’m so full. We also had some wine, cheese, and bread. I feel fancy. like, that was awesome. I love being tipsy, never been full out drunk (at least I think so. I don’t know). But yeah. Was really nice to just chill with them. :) I really like spending time with my other friend,...
draisy-deactivated20120824 asked: I have class at 1, so 12:30ish.
:O I’m just now getting to episode 10 OTL so close…
Finally watching MSMM...
And holy fuck. I don’t think I’ve watched such a depressing shojo for awhile. Fucking QB/kyubei and Madoka shit. Damn. Come on. Fuq.